Sunday 28 January 2018

DT Inspiration - Silver, Teal & Gerbera Combo

Hi friends, it's SarahP here sharing a little Sunday Design Team inspiration using one of my favourite all-time Uniko sets! The Pure Florals Gerbera stamps and dies, has to be a regular 'go to' set for me.

Today I was in the mood for Teal colours and I've two 'almost' ONE layer clean and simple cards to show, teamed with two layered/embellishment heavy examples. All four cards using the same supplies and colours ... so here goes


These first 2 use both the Gerbera stamps and die set in both outline and block stamp versions. I've gone with the same design for both; the first one a textured panel of teal cardstock and the second one showcasing one of the newly released stencils from Uniko: Wonky Stripes. The silver accents are created using WOW Silver Sparkle embossing powder with the 'Happy' sentiment from the Festive Sentiments collection and the 'Birthday' from simply said.



Next up my 'clean and simple' variations with the same colour combos but using the stamps only with a little masking along the way. I stamped the corner flower heads first, rotating my cardstock in the Misti before masking and stamping the middle ones. The sentiments are heat embossed with the same WOW embossing powder and a little shimmer pen to the flower centres. The 'Thank You so Much' sentiment is from the recently released freebie set and the 'Congratulations' on the second card from All Occasion Sentiments #1



I hope you enjoyed these teal creations and feel inspired to craft the day away!

Thanks for calling by 

Sarah P


8 comments:

  1. Cool colours and lovely cards !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous array of cards, Sarah ! Love how you played with the different shades of colours and with the outline and block stamps ! Beautiful silver embossed sentiments too ! And I totally agree with you, the Gerbera stamp set is also one of my favourite ! Thanks so much for the inspiration ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous collection, that really showcases the stamp set - I'll have to get mine out again and play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies for my late response; I headed to mom's on Jan. 19th, on a 'working' visit to mark diploma exams and arrived home yesterday. Long days...bleary eyes...but the after-hours time with my mom, niece and nephew: priceless! Your teal/silver gerbera cards...oh my stars! Breath-taken-away gorgeous, Sarah! Once again, in awe of your creativity!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so late commenting - sorry! These are just FANTASTIC! I think the colour combination is so pretty. Great work. I may have to CASE some of them. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated